And you thought you had to go to a foreign mission to eat parts of animals no one should think of......
This is a wonderful member of our ward, with Chittlin's. Translation (since I'm now well versed in southerneese) Pig-intestines. Yup. The Stuff that holds poo. Sounds delicious right? Sometimes you can still see the cilia, and yup, guess what they smell like? Poo. Guess what they taste like? Probably the closest thing I'll ever get to eating Poo.
I was fixin' to spit 'er back up, but I ate me a piece of deer, so it'll be a'ight.
Anyhow, great week
Love the people here, Love my companion. Sister Black is getting transferred :( I only got to do 6 weeks (half of her training). I'm looking forward to next transfer though. There will be some great opportunities to serve.
Sending my love and prayers! Thanks for all the love and support!
Con amor,
No comments:
Post a Comment