Monday, July 14, 2014

I don't have much to say this week, but it was a great week!



Friday, I drank 8 big bottles of water.  I only went to the bathroom once. Where did all that liquid go? My shirt. It is blistering hot here and we were out on our bikes or walking alllllll day. Too much information? Sorry!

We were out in the hot, on bikes, in skirts, getting eaten alive by bugs, talking to random strangers who didn't necessarily want to talk to us...but you know what? I loved every minute of it. Our circumstances were miserable, right?! But I didn't even notice! All I could think about is who was at that next door, that need this message. 

Our Savior lives. He lives and his church, which was lost after his death and the death of his apostles, has been restored. There are so many churches because many truths were lost, and good people were trying to piece it back together...but our message is that we don't have to be confused any more. We believe that the Christ's church was restored through a modern day prophet, just as in bible times, whose name was Joseph Smith. Heavenly Father is again reaching out to his children, and each person can know for themselves through prayer, and reading the Book of Mormon. 

It is a message that has given my life, that makes me happy in the worst of conditions! I know that it will bless each person who finds that truth for themselves as well.  I hope that everyone does!

And so what do we do in blistering heat? We work. My Mom says its going to be 107 degrees in Wenatchee, Washington, I purposely don't look up the weather here haha. 

I love this work. I am so blessed to be a part of the changes that Christ makes in the people's lives here. It's the best!
Love y'all's guts!,
Hermana McClune

No comments:

Post a Comment